Please contact Charlene Orvis for all Athletic questions.
NEW--Sport fee will get posted into Infinite Campus after teams are set. You can make payment on Revtrak in the same location as you do for class fee and 1web Chromebook.
In order to participate on the first official day of practice all registration paperwork must be submitted to the athletic office, which includes current physical. If you have specific questions, contact the athletic office.
Please take each of the following with you to register at the student's HOME high school:
Per CHSAA and BVSD rules, all students must submit proof a physical has been completed within the last 365 with a doctor's signature.
REGISTRATION FEE Will be issued onto the students Infinite Campus account. Payment Link
The $185.00 per sport athletic registration fee may be paid by credit card or E check on Revtrak or paid in person with cash or check. There will be no fee refunds after the first game of a season.
- Athletic fees may be waived for students with Free or Reduced Lunch status or due to personal hardship, please contact the athletic director to request waiver.
- There is a family payment cap of $405.00 per year. This cap includes athletic registration costs for middle level and high school athletics. If you believe you have reached your family cap for the year, please email [email protected]
- By state law, students participating in BVSD athletics but attending schools outside of BVSD schools may be charged up to 150% of the athletic fee.
- Ice Hockey was adopted with a fee of $900; the family cap does not apply to ice hockey.
- Peak to Peak Charter School fees vary from BVSD athletic fees. Fees collected at Peak to Peak Charter do not apply to BVSD family cap nor do BVSD fees apply to Peak to Peak guidelines.
District Sports are offered at the following high schools:
- Gymnastics, Broomfield High School
- Ice Hockey, Monarch High School and Centaurus High School
- Lacrosse Fairview High School
- Skiing, Nederland Middle/Senior